Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout

The animation fits the humour very well with how the jokes were told, charmingly bombastic and absurd.
The lack of inbetweens makes it funnier in some ways, due to the reactions of Hartrup & Oatly working as comedic foils, as the sound effects and music help roll in the punchlines.
I have to admit, just by looking at the cardboard cutout for more than a second, I too, would've attempted to get rid of it. That face alone says," I know something you don't know." or some other thing that bothers someone's nerves.

Overwatch In a Nutshell Overwatch In a Nutshell

Too accurate, and even I didn't play much of the actual game expect for the beta.
Okay animation & joke delivery, but sometimes there are unclean lines, like when Reaper teared up for a couple of seconds before defeat.
P.s. - I think this should be rated Teen, because of Bastion giving the middle finger.

Cellular Distraction Cellular Distraction

Okay-ish in the art design, lots of frames but lacked in clean line art. Backgrounds are messy to look at.

Drink Paper Drink Paper

Loved the surreal within both it's atmosphere, and movement on it's transformations.
Definitely something that I would initially run away from, which is a compliment.

Alzheimer's Cop Alzheimer's Cop

Liked the comedy of how accurate this is onto Alzheimer's Disease, and how bad/counter-productive that idea would be if it were within dangerous situations. Such as being obese, handicapped, etc. whilst doing a job that's involved in it being hazardous towards their own health even more to begin with.

P.S. This should be on the Teen Rating, for the most part. It contains disturbing events either referenced or happening, blood, and profanity.