Overwatch In a Nutshell Overwatch In a Nutshell

Too accurate, and even I didn't play much of the actual game expect for the beta.
Okay animation & joke delivery, but sometimes there are unclean lines, like when Reaper teared up for a couple of seconds before defeat.
P.s. - I think this should be rated Teen, because of Bastion giving the middle finger.

Cellular Distraction Cellular Distraction

Okay-ish in the art design, lots of frames but lacked in clean line art. Backgrounds are messy to look at.

Drink Paper Drink Paper

Loved the surreal within both it's atmosphere, and movement on it's transformations.
Definitely something that I would initially run away from, which is a compliment.

MerMay MerMay

Reminds me of "Attack of The Sunfish", and really captures well with this overall surreal experience! Also, ending is a lot like one of those Jaws movies that are trying to be more than what they could chew, instead of a great white shark, how about a giant croc-topus or something else that would be just as ridiculous.

Lost Lost

Alright art, simple and quick throughout for what it is. But, I think a game, simple as this, should at least be around 5-10 minutes or more. What makes these kind of games work is the overall atmosphere, characters, and situations based on decisions, this would need more of that.
Basically, what I'm saying is: It's too short, and art style is decent.
Needs more "pizzaz" for a wacky & goofy game where your character dies most of the time.
Good and simple fun, overall.

Roller Girl Roller Girl

I expected this to be animated, due to the "sketch-iness" of the outlines. Just saying that it would look even better if it were done, makes it a bit more alive or breathing, which complements the sketch-iness even more so. Like any other cartoons done in Flash, or whichever software that can do with those peculiar outlines.
P.S. Those eyes however, happened to be staring at the viewers' souls.
Overall, okay.
P.P.S. Might draw her, just because. *shrugs*

cosmickittygal567 responds:

I actually am working in an animation with this character.

Official Ass Hat Award Official Ass Hat Award

Curse you, clickbait. Though at the same time I'm glad it wasn't what I thought it was.
P.S. In Urban Dictionary, it states the origin & definition; One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat. Asshat.
Both a fun fact & a poem at the same time, fascinating with what mankind has in store for creative phrases!

T-Kash the Monster T-Kash the Monster

For a cartoon that's very "real", it's also very charming!
P.S. Really despised how some people suggested on the YT comments section, this should be on Adult Swim, like this is too mature for young audiences. Especially when they thought the concept of it being a show would be too "boring", therefore it's automatically terrible. But with many found it to be enticing and relaxing, which is very true in contrast to all the comedy-based shows, a nice change of pace.

ZeTrystan responds:

It's literally like a documentary! It would be amazing for everyone, kids included, I agree with you. It's a form of cartoon that apparently everyone was missing, seeing the positive reaction to it.