All 8 art Reviews

Roller Girl Roller Girl

I expected this to be animated, due to the "sketch-iness" of the outlines. Just saying that it would look even better if it were done, makes it a bit more alive or breathing, which complements the sketch-iness even more so. Like any other cartoons done in Flash, or whichever software that can do with those peculiar outlines.
P.S. Those eyes however, happened to be staring at the viewers' souls.
Overall, okay.
P.P.S. Might draw her, just because. *shrugs*

cosmickittygal567 responds:

I actually am working in an animation with this character.

Official Ass Hat Award Official Ass Hat Award

Curse you, clickbait. Though at the same time I'm glad it wasn't what I thought it was.
P.S. In Urban Dictionary, it states the origin & definition; One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat. Asshat.
Both a fun fact & a poem at the same time, fascinating with what mankind has in store for creative phrases!

T-Kash the Monster T-Kash the Monster

For a cartoon that's very "real", it's also very charming!
P.S. Really despised how some people suggested on the YT comments section, this should be on Adult Swim, like this is too mature for young audiences. Especially when they thought the concept of it being a show would be too "boring", therefore it's automatically terrible. But with many found it to be enticing and relaxing, which is very true in contrast to all the comedy-based shows, a nice change of pace.

ZeTrystan responds:

It's literally like a documentary! It would be amazing for everyone, kids included, I agree with you. It's a form of cartoon that apparently everyone was missing, seeing the positive reaction to it.

Medic Medic

Maniacal and seductive.... great combination!

Jester off the Moon Jester off the Moon

Improvement has shown pretty well. The sketch-y-ness of the stars fits with the jester hanging off the moon, somehow, like from an 80s anime. Bravo!

JackDCurleo responds:

Hey thanks dude!

Unholy Unholy

The whole upside-down / inverted cross has been widely misinterpreted as an unholy symbol. Actually, it's Saint Peter's cross, one of Christ's 12 disciples, and that he was crucified on this method. Then it became a sign of humility because Peter thought he didn't deserve the same death as Jesus.
Anyways, looking fine and just informing those who aren't aware of such things.

slopndoodle responds:

I only cum for jesus

Vampire Brony Vampire Brony

Painfully accurate.

Mr. Hands Mr. Hands

More like Mr.Claws though. :P Anyway, nice and creepy illustration!